Saturday, April 14, 2012

Intro

I guess everyone is supposed to have some sort of amazing introduction to their blogs to explain who they are, what they are all about, and why exactly they are here. I'll follow in those footsteps for now, but of course venture off into my own journey of blogging to give everyone maybe some sort of unique, and different taste of just another blogger that has things of vital importance to say, and vital opinions that might matter to those of you that feel the same.

My name is Jenny.
I'm twenty six, and currently work in the food industry, creating cheap versions of pizza so that the American family could afford just a decent enough meal to feed starved children, or what not at home, this also just gives them a super wonderful excuse to not cook when they just don't feel like it. Believe me, I've been there, done there. You work Fourty hours a week, and don't even wanna lift a hand to the stove, except to give it the middle finger, and just be done with it.
Of course this isn't the best job in the world, but I'm just another soul in this world that doesn't care what line of work they are in, just as long as another dollar is being gracefully placed into the palm of my hand so that I can pay my bills, and try to survive whatever madness gets thrown at me these days, then I'm just dandy with making five dollar pizzas.

Isn't sad that a lot of us have so many longing dreams, so many things that we wished to wish for ourselves when we were kids, and teenagers, and yet it seems like such a long shot. Thank you Government assholes for making the American Dream seem nearly impossible. However, even though this has become overly difficult, and somewhat of a stress maker, doesn't mean that it HAS to be impossible. There are other ways we can make something of ourselves, its just the encouragement that is sometimes lacked there of that we just don't hear it enough, nor do we get pushed to pursue this ultimate happiness. What has become of ourselves? What has become of our dreams? Its time to find them, and make something of yourself each and every day, and find that guidance, and push that you have been seeking.

I'm going to make this blog something that will be of importance for everybody. I'm going to make it into something that people NEED to hear each, and everyday. There will be advice, stories, and everything else in between. I want this to be something!

For those of you that are just now reading this, I'm incredibly glad that you have decided to do so. It has given me great joy, and I hope that you will continue to follow on.

Until the next submission, I wish you all a very goodnight.
This shall be continued forth very soon.
xo
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! This is a great idea and I am totally going to follow your blog wherever it takes me. My sister started one of these and now I think I might. :D Can't wait to read more posts from you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete